Tools to help you communicate better at work
CUT AND PASTE FROM OUR POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
The So What Strategy Template Bundle
This bundle of PowerPoint templates makes it easy for you to use storylining in your daily work life.
It includes two things for each of our seven storyline patterns:
- A real-life example that you can cut and paste from
- An annotated storyboard explaining our rationale for the deck design
$99 including a copy of The So What Strategy or $89 for the templates only (immediate digital delivery for templates)
SAMPLE STORYBOARD …
Each of our seven patterns pattern has an annotated storyboard as well as a one-page storyline and the full deck for you to cut and paste from.
HELPING YOU ‘BECOME FRIENDS' WITH POWERPOINT
300-image Powerpoint Library
Jeff Bezos of Amazon is famous for disliking PowerPoint so much that he banned it. While he is not alone in his dislike for the tool, most of us cannot abandon it altogether.
So, what to do?
Our colleague and PowerPoint wizard Neil Young has prepared a 300-image library to help us create beautiful and professional diagrams fast. Cutting and pasting from this library has enabled me to
– Work out what image to display to illustrate a concept by flicking through the library of ‘solutions in search of problems' as Neil calls them, until the right one jumps out
– Prepare professional charts with complex images that are aligned correctly, whether they involve flows, processes, tables or other concepts
– Stop fussing over minutiae to get connectors connecting to the wrong spot or spending hours spacing shapes evenly across a page
I hope you find it as useful as I do.
$45 via immediate digital delivery.
embed the techniques in your work
The So What Strategy Desk Tent
To help you use storylining in your daily work, we have designed a practical reference to keep handy on your desk and pack flat in your laptop bag.
This magnetic, foldable, double-sided desk tent includes the 10 point test, our ‘Design, Develop, Deliver' framework, and the most commonly used grouping and deductive storyline patterns – everything you need to help structure and deliver clear communication using our So What Strategy techniques.
$15 per pack of 3 tents (incl. taxes and postage)
* Bundles with The So What Strategy book are also available, learn more here >>
60% less time spent preparing papers*
* Source: Client feedback
(not 5-10 or more …)
Less frustration, better, faster decisions
CLARITY FIRST TESTIMONIAL
“This was the best course I have done.
I was always confident in my reasoning but not as confident with presenting it, particularly to audiences that were not on my wavelength. Davina has shown me how to organise my high level messages which gets me a better response from my audiences.
In fact, when I used the approach to present to the sales team last week half of them came up to me individually afterwards to compliment me on my presentation.
That has never happened before!”
Bojana, Customer experience adviser, Sydney Australia